Complete 11-14 hours of Honors coursework:
- No more than four credits of HONRS 100, 290, or 292 may count for this requirement.
- HONRS 499R does not count towards this requirement.
- No more than four Honors Religion hours (2 classes) may count towards this requirement.
- Honors Core Curriculum (UNIV) courses may also be used towards this requirement.
Complete one of the following:
- Great Works Program
- HONRS 320–Great Questions Tutorial (3 credits)
Great Works Portfolio Binder including:
- Semester by semester of the major highlights and achievements of your undergraduate experience.
- One page evaluation of your memorable service you gave.
- A copy of your transcript indicating completed Honors curriculum.
- Three Faculty references.
- Collections of your best academic work.
- Great Works experience log with your great works response papers.
Complete one of the following if you don’t do Great Works Option:
- Option 1–Education Related Service– Ballard Center Social Innovations, Non-Profit Organizations, Student Teachings, etc.
- Option 2–Approved Study Abroad or International or Domestic Internship–Cambridge Direct Enrollment, Oxford Social Innovators, BYU Study Abroad, Field Study, or International Internships program.
- Option 3–Honors Sudents Advisory Council.
- You will need to submit a Thesis Proposal to our office by the deadline. Optional to enroll in the class, HONRS 499R (must not exceed 6 credits total) while you are working on your thesis.
- Thesis Defense must be scheduled and defended by the deadlne.
- Submit a Thesis Poster
- Bound Honors Thesis