Experiential Learning Requirement
- Experiential Learning Approval Form: Fill this out and submit it to the Honors Advisement Center before you complete your Experience (which should last approximately one semester).
- After completing the experience, attach a reflection detailing the academic content of the program, how it increased your understanding of people and/or cultures outside your own milieu, and how this experience expanded your interdisciplinary perspective and/or helped you make connections between ideas or cultures, and why you consider this particular experience valuable to your undergraduate education.
Writing/Submitting the Thesis Proposal
- Beginning the Honors Thesis: Breakdown of your committee members and basic explanation of what a thesis is.
- Thesis Proposal Guidelines: How to format your thesis proposal.
- Honors Thesis Proposal Submission Form: What to turn in to the Honors Advisement Center after forming your committee and writing your proposal.
Writing/Submitting the Honors Thesis
- Writing and Defending the Honors Thesis: What to do after you've written your thesis proposal.
- Thesis Formatting Guidelines: Please talk to your Honors Coordinator to find out what formatting guidelines is appropriate with your department.
- Honors Thesis Defense Information Form: Finalize a date, time, and place for your thesis defense. Your committee's signatures constitute an agreement that your thesis will be ready to defend by that finalized date.
- Honors Thesis Submission Form: Bring this to your thesis defense; your committee will sign this to declare whether you've passed, and they'll submit it to the Honors Advisement Center after your defense is complete.