Complete HONRS 120 plus three UNIV coursework:
- HONRS 120 – Honors Intro: Great Questions (2 credits)
- UNIV 291 – Unexpected Connections: Biology & Letters (3 credits)
- UNIV 292 – Unexpected Connections: Physical Science & Global Cultural Awareness (3 credits)
- UNIV 293 – Unexpected Connections: Social Science & Arts (3 credits)
- UNIV 290R - Varies (3 credits)
- HONRS 320 – Great Questions Tutorial (3 credits)
- Sample Great Question Essays
Complete one of the following:
- Option 1 – Education-Related Services – BYU Tutoring, Ballard Center (Social Innovation), Non-Profit Org., other please specify.
- Option 2 – Approved Study Abroad and International or Domestic Internship – Cambridge Direct Enrollment, Oxford Social Innovators, University Study Abroad or Field Study, or International or Domestic Internships.
- Option 3 – Honors Students Advisory Council - Application is needed and must register for Fall & Winter if selected.
- Optional to enroll in the class, HONRS 499R (must not exceed 6 credits total).
- Thesis Defense to be scheduled and defended by the deadline.
Upload Thesis to BYU Printing Services to be printed and bound.